Just a small slice of bike life from Ireland

Saturday 4 February 2017

Respect.   I have only learned about this man,Tom Fugel in the last 5 yrs,we had a small disagreement around about then. At the time I had no idea who he was,but my folks and my peers had brought me up right,so I respected him,although we had never met face to face. Tom showed alot of class during our problem,I like to think that I did too. Later when I was educated as to his influence on our culture,I was really glad that I had handled the situation the way that I had and I was humbled that he handled it the in the same manner. My Dad,a retired army Sargent,had taught me the value of respect,something that I will always appreciate. Thanks Dad and thank you Tom.

1 comment:

  1. Our world runs on respect it's the lifeblood of our culture in my eyes

    ReplyDelete